School is back in session after the holiday break and all is well. The 3 day weekend is now upon us and it is now time to rest, relax, and play SOCCER!!! I am so excited! I played soccer for about 9 years and really, it is the only sport that I feel comfortable playing.
To make a long story short, my teacher friends at school found this out about me and I was recruited for our staff soccer team. Our first game is tonight and they put me in the position where one has to run the most...midfield. Have I been running lately? No. Have I played this beloved sport in the past 7 years? No. Is this about half of our team's first time playing soccer? Yes. And my principal is on the team...this should be fun! My colleague Ben was scouring my office for belongings he would claim after I went to the hospital tonight. Some have little faith in my skills... More pictures to come...
Friday, January 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment