

Happy Valentines' Day! And yes. A full-blown blizzard sweeps across Northeast Ohio last night and today (and we still had parent-teacher conferences last night). Although conferences went well and I had 13 parents show up, it took me an hour and a half to get home and the weather was awful. Luckily, the people I work with are great and we drove back in a 5 car caravan so if something happened, no one would get trapped alone. We all made it home safe and it is a relief that we don't have to drive to school today (as the governor is advising that no one drives this morning). This is the fifth snow day we have had this year and with any more added on after this, we will probably start chipping away at spring break.
Kyle unfortunately has work today but he made it there safely and I am so thankful for that. These are pictures I found on the local news website. Northern Ohio is a snowy mess today...

1 comment:
horrible weather? that reminds me of a story when i was in michigan, in a hope van, traveling to a place i had never heard of... and then we stopped to help some people, which got the best of us. we spun out on a highway and into a ditch. the best part was that my professors said some interesting things in the process-- oh, and andrew meyers almost fell on top of me. oh, and YOU were there!! wasn't that a great time!?
Post a Comment