
I cherish my friends a tremendous amount and Michelle is definitely one that I cherish a LOT! I have been friends with Michelle since elementary school when we were in Brownies together and we have become closer and closer ever since. She is a great listener, teacher, and friend and I am so happy to see the woman God is shaping her to be. She came to visit us for the past 2 days on her way to Connnecticut for her internship for physical therapy school. She currently is attending Creighton's physical therapy school in Omaha and will graduate in 2 years with her MD. It sounds like really tough work and she gets no breaks with school...so we had to make up for this lack of vacation on her part and catch up. We went shopping and drank milkshakes and ate Chipotle...many of the things that we all wish we could do more often with the friends and family that are far away. It was great...and she is too. Also, she is training to run the Chicago marathon this October and planning to give the money she raises running to build a new kitchen for the school she worked at in Kenya. How cool is that?! Seriously, she is great and I love her a lot.

1 comment:
Sarah - thank you for posting such a nice note about Michelle. I agree she is a wonderful person! I have had the benefit of getting to know her through Allison and she is a kind, thoughtful young woman. I'm so glad you two got to connect.
I'm glad you and Allison got to see each other a few weeks ago too! It was fun to get to chat with you too! :)
Post a Comment