Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I almost have 6 credits towards the master's...

I just have to edit my paper and then I have 6 credits under my belt. I will spare you from the details of my paper entitled, "Truths and Inconsistencies: Nazi Recpetion of the Music of Schoenberg and Mendelssohn." I had to give a 30 minute presentation on my paper to my class this past week and I practiced for my dog Riley and he fell asleep belly up and started snoring. I hope it wasn't that bad. Today I am editting the final draft and away it goes! Hooray!

1 comment:

amberWIRE said...

SOUNDS RIVITING! haha. Sarah, you are such a great teacher, and you are becoming a better one every day that you continue your education! I'm so proud of you for your first 6 credits. Nice work!
Can't wait to see you this summer!
Love you!