Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Much has happened

Within the past week, school has ended, I accepted a choral position in a new district, I have said a tough goodbye to my students and fellow teachers, Chris and Marley visited us in Cleveland, and I have traveled to Chicago to visit family and friends and I got to spend Father's Day with my dad. Its been great! So many exciting changes have come our way and its been so nice to share those with my family and friends that I have known for more than half my life. I have plenty of pictures to share, just not a way to download those here in Chicago. I will be traveling on I-90 for the next two days, first for a quick stop at home and then on to Syracuse for Chris's high school graduation. Hooray for being free to travel and visit...I couldn't be happier!

No comments: