I miss my friend Abbie so much! Kyle and I were very happy that when we moved to Cleveland we had one Hope friend that came here with us. Abbie just moved to Buffalo, NY where she has taken a job as the music director and organist at a cathedral. During my brief one night stay, Abbie and I packed in as much activity as possible. We ate a a Thai restaurant (and then ended up in the middle of a 5K run), she helped me with my analysis of Brahms and Debussy, and we even went to Canada for an hour to see Niagara Falls. I had never seen the Falls or been to Canada so it was very exciting for me. I love Abbie and I am so happy that she lives so close to us.

The misty Falls

Here we are in Canada at the Falls!

Here is Abbie's organ...just the console. It sounds so majestic!

This is her new kitten Baby Maude. If I wasn't allergic to cats, this would be the one for me.

This is Abbie in front of her cathedral.
No comments:
Post a Comment