
It has been so long since my last post that I cannot even begin to state how many things have been going on. So, we'll pick up with the adventures of this past weekend with Ryan and Amber in Cleveland. We went to the Christmas story house in downtown Cleveland and quite truly, we saw more of this city this past weekend than we have ever seen in the past 6 months of living here.
In our attempts to get on top of the Christmas card scene, we spent about 20 minutes trying to set up the "perfect" picture. So here it is, just to prove to you all the we are alive and well in Cleveland. I love Christmas and am excited to rest, relax, and see our families. I have 4 more days of school til Christmas break...and that is so good!
More very soon...I hope...

No comments:
Post a Comment