




Hello all!
We have finally made it to New York and it is rainy and blustery and not quite the winter wonderland...but hey, neither was Chicago yesterday. Since Christmas is only 3 days away, I think its time to revisit some of my Christmas favorites...maybe they are yours too...
Song: "O come, O come Emmanuel"
Movie: National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story
Memory (one of them): When I was 3 years old - Lying in the bed at my grandparents house on Christmas eve while hearing Santa's reindeer "landing" on the roof. Mysteriously, my dad was missing in this memory...haha. I always got this ticklish feeling of excitement in my stomach when this happened.
Food: my Aunt Hazel's baked macaroni and cheese
Smell: cinnamon baked apples at my grandma's
Gift: Super Nintendo (I know this sounds lame now)
So...now my first married Christmas is fast approaching and I know that it will be special and different all at the same time. Until then, try to remember the magic of your childhood, and cherish those memories close to your heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment