


I was thinking of funny pictures or stories that I could put on my blog when this particular one crossed my path. This picture was taken by Kyle at the chapel of Hope College on our very first day as college students, the day we first met. I knew one other person at Hope, and that happened to be Kyle's next door neighbor at Durfee Hall. After meeting Kyle and immediately liking him, I knew that I wanted to get to know him more so I asked him to be my chemistry lab partner. This began our story, and four and a half years later, I can't wait to see where life takes us! These pictures of our freshman year of college made me smile...and maybe they will make you smile too.
Look how young we are!

2 comments:
These are too cute!! Yes you do look young..but so sweet..hugs, MOMO
Hahaha! i love these pictures Sarah! Miss you!
Post a Comment