
We arrived in Florida on Saturday night and have had a lot of fun so far. We have gone to the Lion Country Safari and I got to feed a giraffe amongst other interesting things. We also got to see all sorts of wild animals there and Kyle got some cool pictures. On Sunday, Norm and Bonnie took us to a Habachi Japanese Steakhouse and it was a very fun and entertaining meal. Norm took a great picture of me trying to catch a zucchini that the chef threw at me. Enjoy that picture.
Yesterday, Norm took Kyle on his first Florida flight over the Everglades, Atlantic Ocean, and over the Lion Country Safari. Kyle loved it and got some cool aerial shots. They even saw some sea turtles swimming from 500 feet above the water! They must be huge if they saw them from that high. Norm let Kyle fly the plane for a while and he said that Kyle was a very good pilot. He explained that oftentimes, when new people try to fly, they overcompensate and are all over the place. Kyle was not that way. We then went to the beach where I preceded to sunburn my legs (BIG time!) and that was fun but a little painful. Then we ate at Houstons on the Intercoastal Waterway and that was so fun. Busy day!
Today we are just relaxing and enjoying the time left here. We just ate at a Mexican Restaurant which was really yummy and now we are kicking back and enjoying a siesta. One more day left in Florida...then back to the cold!

3 comments:
That giraffe picture is cute! Stop burning your legs or they might fall off! Ry and I are heading to Floriday in May, I CAN'T WAIT!!
Miss you guys!
That giraffe picture is cute! Stop burning your legs or they might fall off! Ry and I are heading to Floriday in May, I CAN'T WAIT!!
Miss you guys!
oops...a spelling error and a double post
I BLEW IT!!
Post a Comment