Tuesday, June 26, 2007

what a taste of Hope can do


Hello everyone. This past week, my college roommate and dear friend Autumn came to visit Kyle and I. She is a true friend...one that knows all the wierd things about me and still likes me a lot. We laughed together until late into the night and reminisced on old times...like when I was singing scales in my sleep below her in our bunk bed in Van Vleck. She is half way through the graduate program for social work at Boston University. We both love her very much and know that she will be a terrific social worker.

Chris also came to visit us last week. Kyle and I love Chris so much and I just think that having brothers and a sister is a great thing. I was talking to Chris all about Hope (since Autumn and I have been talking about it) and I realize just how much I love and miss that place. Chris helped me learn how to use my little ipod (which sadly I've had since Valentine's Day) and now I feel like I can handle that technology. Now that I am an ipod expert, I have begun the task of putting my cd's on itunes and now the Chapel CD is playing. I haven't listened to it in a long time and its a cool thing that when you listen to a message of a song you sang a long time ago, God can still speak to you in a big way. Specifically, the song "Be Still My Soul." Still need to hear that one because I am always moving too quickly.

1 comment:

amberWIRE said...

I love your song on the chapel CD!!