Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Our New Little Buddy - Riley







We now are officially dog owners! I picked up Riley yesterday ot the breeder and he is quite simply one of the best puppies I've ever seen. First of all, he is adorable. He is a cockapoo which is half cocker spaniel half poodle. His parents are both cockapoos so he is a second generation. We went to visit him for the first time about 2 weeks ago and not only loved him but also the sweet, calm disposition of his parents. The second great thing about Riley is that he is already crate trained and house trained. Since we told the breeder we wanted him a few weeks ago, she kept him and trained him for us which has been great. So far, he has had only one little accident but it was my fault because he had just eaten and I didn't take him out immediately afterwards. He even waits at the door when he needs to go outside. For his first day with us at his new home, I think that is just amazing! He is very fuzzy right now, so these pictures don't really show his true weight, but they do show his great disposition. We love him already!

4 comments:

amberWIRE said...

I LOVE HIM!!! SO CUTE!!

Michelle said...

Awwww! I want one!!!!

Sean said...

SARAH! I just found your blog. Cute puppy. :) Call me sometime!

Anonymous said...

Riley is just adorable. Was great seeing you. Grandma