Thursday, July 26, 2007

23...and its great!

Today I am now the same age as Kyle! So exciting! I wanted to look up some things to get excited about when you turn 23 and instead, I came across a site that tells you many things about the day you were born. Some of it is pretty cool. So, I think I will share it with you. On this date 23 years ago......

You were born on a Thursday under the astrological sign Leo.
You were born in the Chinese year of the Rat.
Your Native American Zodiac sign is Salmon; your plant is Raspberry.
As of 7/26/2007 9:45:33 AM EDT
You are 23 years old.
You are 276 months old.
You are 1,200 weeks old.
You are 8,400 days old.
You are 201,609 hours old.
You are 12,096,585 minutes old.
You are 725,795,133 seconds old.

Celebrities who share your birthday:
Kate Beckinsale (1973) Sandra Bullock (1964) Kevin Spacey (1959)
Dorothy Hamill (1956) Roger Taylor (1949) Helen Mirren (1946)
Mick Jagger (1943) Stanley Kubrick (1928) Blake Edwards (1922)
Jason Robards, Jr. (1922) Vivian Vance (1912) Gracie Allen (1902)
Aldous Huxley (1894) Carl Jung (1875) George Bernard Shaw (1856)

Top songs of 1984:
Like a Virgin by Madonna
When Doves Cry by Prince
Jump by Van Halen
Footloose by Kenny Loggins
What's Love Got to Do with It by Tina Turner
Against All Odds by Phil Collins
I Just Called to Say I Love You by Stevie Wonder
Ghostbusters by Ray Parker Jr.
Karma Chameleon by Culture Club
Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go by Wham!

Your age is the equivalent of a dog that is 3.28767123287671 years old. (Life's just a big chewy bone for you!)

There are 366 days till your next birthday
on which your cake will have 24 candles.

Those 24 candles produce 24 BTUs,
or 6,048 calories of heat (that's only 6.0480 food Calories!) .
You can boil 2.74 US ounces of water with that many candles.

Your birthstone is Ruby.
The Mystical properties of Ruby
Ruby is said to open one's heart to love.

Your birth tree is: Cypress, the Faithfulness.
Strong, muscular, adaptable, takes what life has to give, happy,content,optimistic, needs enough money and acknowledgment, hates loneliness, passionate lover which cannot be satisfied, faithful, quick-tempered,unruly, pedantic and careless.

The moon's phase on the day you were born was waning crescent.



Isn't that the wierdest thing ever? Mick Jagger and I share this birthday and I now know that all of us had a birth TREE. Go figure. To see what your birthday calculator can tell you, the site I used was http://www.paulsadowski.com/birthday.asp.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

amberWIRE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SARAH!!