Hello! Life has been full of choir, grad. school and trying to have fun enjoying nature before it gets too cold. In the past month or so, Kyle and I have discovered the joys of the Cleveland Metroparks. First, they are FREE! No admission or stickers. Second, they have great hiking trails through some pretty scenic and hilly terrain (which makes me happy because some are reminiscient of Kentucky). Also, since we have discovered a few already, our goal is to make it to many of them before the year is over. I am happy because one of my coworkers is going to let Kyle and I borrow his family's cross country skis (which I have never done before but that should prove to be an adventure). So, I leave you with some pretty pictures of the metroparks including a walk down the Grand River, a hike through Chapin Forest, and our fun times at Squire's Castle. Northeast Ohio is actually a pretty place to live!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Cleveland Metroparks
Hello! Life has been full of choir, grad. school and trying to have fun enjoying nature before it gets too cold. In the past month or so, Kyle and I have discovered the joys of the Cleveland Metroparks. First, they are FREE! No admission or stickers. Second, they have great hiking trails through some pretty scenic and hilly terrain (which makes me happy because some are reminiscient of Kentucky). Also, since we have discovered a few already, our goal is to make it to many of them before the year is over. I am happy because one of my coworkers is going to let Kyle and I borrow his family's cross country skis (which I have never done before but that should prove to be an adventure). So, I leave you with some pretty pictures of the metroparks including a walk down the Grand River, a hike through Chapin Forest, and our fun times at Squire's Castle. Northeast Ohio is actually a pretty place to live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment