Saturday, December 15, 2007

One grad school class done...27 more credits to go

Hooray! This past week has been crazy with the Christmas concert at my school on Tuesday night and my big presentation in my grad school class on Wednesday night. Both went well and I am glad to say that I am done with these big events...at least for a little while. It was weird for me to end a class and say good bye to my classmates and to know that I probably won't see them again for a long time. Grad school is odd that way. All of us entered the Master in Music Ed. program at different times and each one of us has different classes to take. I am pleased to say that one of my classmates will be joining me next semester in a music history class entitled, "Music and Politics in the Third Reich." I was a bit confused as to what the subject matter of this class was and when I asked my friend, my suspicions came to reality. Indeed, the music of the era of Hitler. This should prove to be interesting.

Only 3 more days of school left to go until break...

1 comment:

amberWIRE said...

Hi Sarah!
I'm so glad to hear that your concert and presentation went well! Can't wait to see you guys soon!
Did you read Cold Tangerines yet? I can't wait to hear what you thought of it!
Love you!