A couple of weeks ago, Kyle and I traveled back to Grand Rapids for Amber's baby shower. Momo hosted it at her new house and we had a very fun time. It was so fun to celebrate with them and be a part of her special day. There were some good one-liners from Amber but of course, because I fail to post right after things happen, my memory now fails me. Amber, if you are reading, please help me with this one. I am so excited to meet my niece or nephew in only a month!
We went out to dinner with Kyle's parents at a cute restaurant in Rockford, MI. The town was really cool but my favorite part was getting to see fish that were over a foot long jump clear out of the water and try to scale a three-tiered waterfall. It was awesome! I had no idea fish were that strong. None of the fish made it all the way up the waterfall but it was neat to see a fly fisherman actually catch one right next to us. It took three men to reel it in. I don't remember what kind of fish they were. But, now I have a much greater appreciation for my two fish in my aquarium.

No comments:
Post a Comment