Yes, its true. I really like where we live now because we live by a small lake that has swans that chase me (literally) and many ducks that also call this place home. Kyle took these pictures about a week and a half ago when the ice was melting (now its gone) and the ducks are so fun. They all follow me around and look like little people. I will have to make some new duck friends when we move to our new house. Enjoy the photos!
Friday, March 23, 2007
I love ducks!
Yes, its true. I really like where we live now because we live by a small lake that has swans that chase me (literally) and many ducks that also call this place home. Kyle took these pictures about a week and a half ago when the ice was melting (now its gone) and the ducks are so fun. They all follow me around and look like little people. I will have to make some new duck friends when we move to our new house. Enjoy the photos!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment