Sunday, January 27, 2008

New friendships forged

This weekend was pack with more friends than we have ever had here in Cleveland. Besides seeing Abbie and many of my teacher friends from work on Saturday, today I got to spend the evening with two other teacher friends from school who I am finally getting to know better. Sarah teaches 8th grade special ed. and Teresa teaches 8th grade math at my school. This evening, Teresa had us over to her house to eat a delicious pot roast she prepared for us and to play with her two dogs and 15 month old baby, Claire. We had some good laughs because little Claire is OBSESSED with babies. She knew that my cell phone had a camera on it when I took her picture and the whole evening she chased me around (more like my phone) saying inquisitively "Baby? Baby? Baby..." That girl has a good memory! I am so glad to finally be making some friends here in Cleveland. Kyle is skiing with his Dad, Chris and Uncle Bob and I am glad this has forced me to forge new friendships. Hooray!

No comments: