I told you that I'd hoped school was cancelled yesterday and it came true. Over 600 school closings took place yesterday due to sub zero wind chills. I still had my class last night at CSU but thankfully the drive there are back was pretty good.
Today, we did have school but now we have a LOT of snow. Its still coming down outside and we are under a winter storm warning until 11:00 tonight. My happiness of this day is that parent teacher conferences were supposed to happen tonight and luckily that got rescheduled. On conference night last year, we also had a huge blizzard and I was never more terrified to drive than I was that night. So, I am home and warm now and Kyle should be home soon. Now to try to tackle the driveway...
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy Valentine's Day Sarah & Kyle! Hope you have a nice day and that you don't have to shovel snow today!! Hugs, MOMO & DAD
Post a Comment