Wednesday, February 27, 2008

SNOW DAY...of research

I am so thankful that we have a snow day today. At my grad. school class on Monday night, I was reminded that we have an annotated bibliogrpahy and an abstract for my research paper due this COMING Monday. Needless to say, I was beginning to feel overwhelmed because I hadn't even begun to do any research for the paper and felt a bit crazy. After flying through the Mc Donald's at 8:30 that night on my way home from class, I flew upstairs to the computer hoping to find articles for my paper. So far, I am hoping to write about Nazi reception of the music of Schoenberg and Mendelssohn but the articles are leading me down a path of frustration. I spent all evening last night reading and scouring for articles and have now spent all of today until now doing the same. Have you ever gotten a headache from reading on the computer? If not, don't do it. Its no good. Thank you God for giving me this day at home because if I had to do all this work without a snow day, I think I might lose my mind.

No comments: