Sunday, March 09, 2008

The HUGE snow storm





On Friday afternoon, the snow started. This continued through the night and all day on Saturday. We now have about 20 inches of snow on the ground. Its hard to believe that it was 68 degrees just a week ago. Kyle shoveled the driveway 4 times yesterday and it still wasn't enough to keep up with the snow. Riley has enjoyed jumping over Kyle's snow piles. Today it was sunny and it gave us time to dig out. Here are some pictures of our house.

2 comments:

Princess of Painting said...

Sarah,

I love your blog! What a great way to keep in touch with everyone. I feel like I've had a chance to catch up on what is going on with your life. It is so great to hear about all of your latest adventures. As I was reading through your blog, I was reminded of your Grandpa's passing. I'm so sorry for your loss. I can tell your relationship with your Grandpa was very special. I know you miss him terribly and we send you our prayers of comfort.

I will check back soon for your newest post!

Adrienne

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Hi Sarah,
Ady sent me to check out your blog (she knows I'm a blog-a-holic!) After reading your snow post, I promise never to whine about our measley 2-3 inches here or there. Unbelieveable!

Sherry (Ady's step-mom, Sam's friend from high-school).