No school for me again today. Last night, we had a LOT of wind and freezing rain that coated every surface with a thick layer of ice. This then changed over to snow and made for a big commuting mess. Riley and I are home together again today and I think he is either getting extremely lazy or just plain bored. He is such a cuddly friend. Only 15 more days until we go to visit Grandma Cox in Las Vegas. We can't wait!
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Ice day
No school for me again today. Last night, we had a LOT of wind and freezing rain that coated every surface with a thick layer of ice. This then changed over to snow and made for a big commuting mess. Riley and I are home together again today and I think he is either getting extremely lazy or just plain bored. He is such a cuddly friend. Only 15 more days until we go to visit Grandma Cox in Las Vegas. We can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment