Yes, its true. Now we have to make up 3 days more in June because we have missed 8 days of school so far this year. As far as my update from yesterday with the car, I am actually quite happy with Volkswagen. I took my car in to the dealer on a moment's notice this morning and they repaired my radio, washed my car and had it back to me in 10 minutes. All for FREE! I take back what I said about the car yesterday. I am still happy with it.
I have been doing more reading for my class and I have some interesting questions to share. You can look forward to that later on today. I have all of our tax information gathered and ready to go so I will take care of that today and I am going to the beauty school to get my hair done this afternoon before another wave of snow hits us this evening. I miss my students and if we have to use music on the concert next week, so be it.
Friday, March 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Another Snow Day! Hoepfully you won't lose your ENTIRE summer break so we can see you at the lake!
Dear Sarah,
I just got your comment on my blog. I am so happy that you are enjoying my stories, and I'm glad to see that you have a blog! I dearly hope that I can see you over the summer.
PS: It is now here in Bahrain what it is like in Michigan in June! And I have not seen snow this year...I hope the weather gets better for you!
Post a Comment