Monday, January 21, 2008

Long overdue holiday pictures


My parents came to visit us a few days before Christmas and we decided to check out one of the local tourist attractions: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. We had a good time there, but if it weren't for the free tickets that the Rock Hall sent in the mail, I don't think that I would pay the $20 admission fee to go again.


Kyle's family came to visit after Christmas and it was fun to have everybody at our house. I put some of the classics on here: Amber's new bathrobe and Ryan's new fleece and who could forget the cool gold thing (I'm sorry...I forget what its called) that Chris got to enhance his photography skills. It was a good time had by all!

2 comments:

amberWIRE said...

Yippee! Christmas Pictures! I need daddo to send me a group shot for my blog. Did Kyle take one of all of us on the couch or by the tree?

Sarah said...

All of those pictures are on Dad's camera. This is about all we have. I will have Kyle send them to both of us when he goes to NY this weekend.